Top 5 Android PDF Creator Apps
You may want to highlight the important points, add some explanation wherever needed and cross out unnecessary stuffs on Android device. Here will be a top list of 10 Android PDF annotation apps which allow you to highlight PDF, underline your PDF files, and add notes to PDF files.
1. Foxit PDF Creator
Foxit PDF creator is an Android PDF Creator app and most people get to know this Android app from their desktop PDF reader. It is one of the best PDF software brand and its desktop software has got wide popularity. It is a PDF creation app that converts Microsoft Office documents and other file formats to PDF. The app not only allows users to convert almost all file formats stored on the device but also on external SD cards. You can also rename, delete, and manage PDF files, as well as send PDF files as email attachments. The following file formats are supported; Microsoft Office files: Word (docx, doc), Excel® (xlsx, xls), PowerPoint® (pptx, ppt) and others like: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIF, TXT,TIFF, RTF, and JPEG.
- This app with a clean interface is simple to use.
- Most file formats are supported to convert to PDF.
- The PDF documents created are of high quality.
- It will crash sometimes.
- You need to buy the paid version.
2. Sonic PDF Creator
Sonic PDF Creator is available for Android smartphones and tablets and provides PDF conversions. You can create PDF documents from your Microsoft Office files for free. All you need to do is to select your document on your Android device and open it using Sonic PDF Creator. Then you just need to wait for the result. The PDF files generated will be automatically saved on your phone until you delete them. And Sonic PDF Creator also allows users to easily share or preview the generated PDF files.
- This PDF creator is free.
- The creation process is very fast
- It needs a working internet connection.
- It supports only Microsoft documents.
3. PDF Maker
PDF maker for Android smart phones and tablets is a high rated PDF tool. You can instantly create PDF files right from supported file formats Microsoft Office on your phone. And it is more than a PDF creator, users can add images into the PDF file, adjust character size, insert text, color the text and delete the text. It is a PDF editor on the go.
- Users can edit the PDF documents with this app.
- It is free to use.
- It does need a working internet connection.
- It supports only Microsoft Office documents.
4. PDF Creator
PDF Creator is developed by Merqde. To create PDF documents, users have to type in the text and when you tap on the 'Submit' button, it opens a web page that immediately converts the file to PDF and then downloads immediately.
- Users are able to create PDF documents directly without creating word files.
- It is also free to use.
- You need an internet connection because of the online conversion.
- It doesn't support creating PDF files from local documents.
5. Cam Scanner-Phone PDF Creator
Cam Scanner works as a scanner and a PDF creator at the same time. You can use your phone camera to scan any document and save as a PDF. It has features for editing as well as OCR,Optical Character Recognition which is able to extract text in document images for editing. Documents are also easily shared within the app via social media or email attachments. It also allows for Air Print to print to PDF documents directly. You can collaborate on documents by inviting your group and they will be able to view and comment on them.
- Users can scan any documents to PDF.
- OCR feature will get all text from PDF without omission.
- Sharing documents with colleagues or friends can be done in the app.
- Users are able to edit the documents with this app.
- After creating PDF, it enables users to secure the documents with passcode.
- Free version has advertisements and users need to upgrade to paid version to remove ads.
- Free version has limitations on some features and the file size, like an invite of maximum 10 collaborators.
Best Desktop PDF Creator ─ PDFelement
PDFelement is one PDF tool I think is really indispensable for PDF creation. This is true, in my opinion, for quite a number of reasons, the major one being just how much you can d with this software.
Being a PDF tool, PDFelement is not just a PDF creator, it also serves as a PDF editor and converter. This means you do not just get to create PDFs with this tool, but can also adjust existing PDFs, merge two or more PDFs into a new one, and even convert the created PDF into other formats.
- Merge and split PDFs: With PDFelement, you not only get to create PDF files from scratch, but you also get to merge two or more files into a single PDF file or even split an existing PDF into different new ones.
- PDF conversion: With PDFelement, you can both convert already existing PDF files into other document formats as well as save newly created PDFs into other formats such as word and images.
Acheter PDFelement maintenant!
Acheter PDFelement maintenant!
- Top 5 Android Web to PDF Converter Apps
- Top 5 Android PDF to EPUB Converters
- How to Download and Install iOS 11 for iPhone/iPad
- New Tools in iOS 11 for Developers
- Top 5 PDF Printers for Android